THE LATEST ALBUM
1.Abracadabra-A Steve Miller Band track coupled with a traditional Russian track- Korobushka
2. Parklife - Classic Blur along with ‘Padraig O’Keefes’ slide inspired by a ukulele Band
3. Creep - After seeing a Scottish duo do this, we countrified it!
4. The Wanderer - Matey still tries to sing this like Elvis, but it is more Cajun. The tune is ‘The Reconcilliation’.
5. Another Brick in the Wall - Mike Fowler gave us the idea to join ‘The Gael’ and Pink Floyds classic
6. Inbetween Days - After hearing an acoustic version by ‘The cure’ we added ‘Brenda Stubberts’ Reel.
7. The Model - Keeping this sounding foreign we added a Russian tune.
8. Panic - The count sings this, he is the only one to have seen ‘The Smiths’ live. Jig of slurs is the tune
9. Sweet Dreams - 80’s classic pop meets ‘The Glasgow Reel’
10. Paranoid - Heavy Metal Triangle and ‘ The Gravel Walks’ on this Black Sabbath song.
11. These Boots were made for Walking - We took a great tune from the excellent ‘Bianco Sporco’ and made this Nancy Sinatra hit fit!
Recorded Live in Skips kitchen, through a Soundcraft UI24 digital desk, mistakes and all on a cold day, November 2018. Fat Medicine would like to thank all the venues who continue to support us, and all those who enjoy our music and make our performances a pleasure.
Fat Medicine are :
Skip-Rat : Fiddle, Mandolin, Bouzouki and Lead Vocals
Doc : 5 Row Button Accordion, Accordion Bass, Kick Bass and Vocals
Matey : Percussion – Veste Frattoire, Bodhran, Tambourine, Triangle, Cahon
Whistle, Lemon and Vocals
The Count : Double Bass, cymbal and Vocals
B.F : Sound Engineer, Promotions, Merchandise
Pa : Still dedicated, proud and all round Good egg